Hape - Master Workbench
The Hape Master Workbench! Little builders with big ideas can work right at this professional-looking station. Shelves and storage keep all their tools and supplies within easy reach. The three level unit has a counter surface to build, pound, screw-in or use the vice. There is a rack to hang tools and a storage tray for small plastic and wooden parts. Practice your skills with the hammer, screwdriver, wrench, saw and T-square.
- Includes tools, gears, bolts and other parts for creative building
- All parts are scaled for easy use by young hands
- Toy finishes are all non-toxic, child safe and of the highest quality
- All Hape products comply with EN71 and ASTM quality standards - wood used comes from FSC managed forests
- Fine Motor Skills: Promotes dexterity, hand/eye coordination, and manipulation.
- Problem Solving: Introduces logic, matching, spatial relationships, critical thinking, and an understanding of cause and effect.
- Imagination & Creativity: Encourages imitative and imaginary play; promotes fantasy story telling, role playing, and creativity.
Dimensions: 55 x 28 x 80.7cm (L x W x H)
*Tool pieces colors may differ from image. Recommended for Ages 3 & up